Before the lifeboat station was established three Silver Medals were awarded for rescues to two brigantines and a schooner.
1868 The RNLI established the lifeboat station and a boathouse and wooden slipway were built at the eastern end of Angle Point.
1888 A stronger slipway was built.
1894 Silver Medals were awarded to Honorary Secretary RW Mirehouse and Crew Members E Ball and Thomas Rees for saving 27 people from the stranded ship Loch Shiel.
1927 A new boathouse and roller slipway were built on the north side of Angle Point. The lifeboat was hauled up the slipway bow first, and then turned on a turntable to be backed into the boathouse ready for the next launch.
1929 The station's first motor lifeboat arrived at the station.
1929 A Bronze Medal was awarded to Coxswain James Watkins for rescuing 28 people from the steamship Molesey.
1944 A Silver Medal was awarded to Coxswain James Watkins and the Thanks of the Institution Inscribed on Vellum to Mechanic Albert Rees for rescuing six people from the motor vessel Thor on 18 December 1943.
1945 A Bronze Medal was awarded to Coxswain James Watkins for a difficult service when nine men were rescued from the steamer Walter L M Russ.
1968 A Centenary Vellum was awarded to the station.
1973 A Bronze Medal was awarded to Coxswain William John Rees Holmes when the lifeboat stood by the oil tanker Dona Marika aground in Lindsway Bay in a force 10 storm. There was a danger that the tanker would explode and a nearby village was evacuated.
1977 The Thanks of the Institution Inscribed on Vellum was awarded to Coxswain/Mechanic William John Rees Holmes when the lifeboat stood by the tanker Leonidas, which was in difficulties on 6–7 December 1976.
1979 A Bronze Medal was awarded to Coxswain/Mechanic William John Rees Holmes for rescuing three crew from the fishing boat Cairnsmore on 1 December 1978.
1978 A special framed certificate was awarded to the Coxswain and crew for their services to several yachts in difficulties during the Fastnet Race on 16 August.
1987 The boathouse was adapted for the Tyne class lifeboat.
1992 A new boathouse was completed and officially opened in September.
1995 An inshore lifeboat station was permanently established with a D class lifeboat.
1996 The D class lifeboat, D-493 Isabella Mary, was placed on service.
1997 A Bronze Medal was awarded to Coxswain Jeremy Richard Rees and a Framed Letter of Thanks was awarded to the lifeboat crew when four crew were rescued from the motor vessel Dale Princess, which was being driven onto a sheer cliff at Skomer Island by gusting gale force winds and heavy seas.
1998 The boathouse was adapted for the D class lifeboat.
2002 A new D class boathouse was completed in July.
2008 Work began on adapting the boathouse for the Tamar lifeboat
2009 The Tamar class lifeboat, 16-11 Mark Mason, was placed on service.